Monday, February 23, 2009

February 22

Was my birthday!I had a very quiet,relaxing day,only going out of the apartment to have lunch at my mom's house.She made the most delicious lasagne (which I had 2 plates of) and a peppermint crisp desert (which was totally delicious,as always).


They even laid a pretty table for me.

I got some presents - mostly thing I can use around the apartment,which is great,because I'm usually too cheap to buy these things myself.After lunch JC and I went back to the apartment,and started watching some old movie.I really wanted to sit with him and cuddle,and watch the movie,but after the HUGE lunch I'd just had,all I wanted to do,was take a long nap (in my defence,I had been up since 6:30am - couldn't sleep again once I was awake).

I slept for about 2 hours,and after that I decided to eat some more!

So yeah,that's basically how I spent my birthday ~ eating and sleeping.So,basically,I spent it just the way I wanted to.JC and I are going to a small beach town this weekend,so that will be my real birthday weekend,seeing as I had to work on the actual weekend.I can't wait to go to the beach,with a little cool weather.Heaven!

3 Comments:

kuhkjhkh said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday for yesterday!

drollgirl said...

happy belated birthday, and i hope next weekend will be fun!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin