Friday, February 20, 2009

The lovable Lulubelle



I just had to share this pic of my kitty Lulubelle (who now lives with her Grandma J) sleeping in her very *comfortable* position.I guess she was busy down there,and just decided to take a nap.


And as a side note,here is Mattewis,a loner cat that has adopted the car dealership where I work,as home.My boss buys her the most expensive cat food,and dotes on her all the time.She basically lives in his office (he even has a little cat bed in there for her).This was one night after work,I was walking past my work place,and I saw Mattewis guarding the offices.I swear she's half dog somehow.

7 Comments:

Bon Don said...

Yay! my blogroll worked today and gave me your updated post!

Oh and very cute post by the way too!! that is the cutest way to fall alseep (I do it all the time!) I'm kidding!lol :)

the frog princess said...

Kitties!!!

Too freaking cute. I am a sucker for a furball.

drollgirl said...

oh, your boss' cat is GORGEOUS!!! a little watch cat. how fab is that?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I call my cat Lucy, Lullubelle all the time.

Mattewis looks like a tough character. I wouldn't mess with the offices.

Anonymous said...

what little darlings these two beasts are !!!!

Angela Tolsma said...

that's too funny!!

Niko and Cloud said...

How cute! We are announcing the winners of the contest tomorrow.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin