Tuesday, February 24, 2009

If you like honesty,I suggest you go here

I started reading Evil Beet Gossip in about September 2008,and immediately took a huge liking to the celebrity gossip as told by the head writer Evil Beet (a.k.a. Sasha Pasulka).I liked it so much,that I eventually started reading Sasha's personal blog as well,and really enjoyed reading about her adventures in real life (sometimes even more than the celeb gossip!)

And then there came a time when Evil Beet decided to get a little help with the writing,because let's face it,there's a lot of gossip to write about,and it's a very competitive area to work in,because you always kind of have to try and be faster and funnier than the other gossip bloggers.

In comes Wendie Tobin,who I,immediately after being 'introduced' to on the Evil Beet Gossip site,befriended on Facebook,and makes the site even better.She is an awesome writer,and has the type of sarcastic,dry yet stomach-burstingly funny humor that I love.She talks about her family,past and everyday life on her personal blog,Well Honestly Now,and trust me,it is one of the best personal blogs out there,because she tackles all the topics with brutal (and often hilarious) honesty.

I'm rambling now,but I do have a point.I have nominated Wendie for the 2009 Blogger's Choice Awards.Please go here to vote for her,and show her some lovin'.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin