Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

1.) You're on a trip taking a tour through the jungle. You have a backpack with some food, some first aid supplies, a pocket knife, a flashlight and a couple bottles of water. Some how, you get separated from your group. By night fall you haven't found your group and haven't heard them looking for you. How long do you think you would be able to survive on your own?

Maximum a week,because I would probably freak the hell out by day 7 and jump off a cliff somewhere.I don't do well on my own.

2.) Do you think it's okay to lie to spare someone's feelings? Why?

Yes,in some cases.I don't see any need to hurt someone's feelings for no reason.The world is tough enough as it is.

3.) If a talking (insert your name here) doll were made, what are THREE phrases it would say?

"Fuck!"
"I told you not to do that"
"I don't want to!"

4.) If the super power to be able to read minds at your own will were possible, do you think it would be... cool and helpful, intrusive and wrong, manipulative or maddening? Explain why you would or wouldn't want to be able to read anyone's mind at your own will.

I would find it cool and helpful.It's not like in 'Bruce Almighty' where Bruce randomly hears all the prayers and it drives him crazy.No,here you have the power to read it at your own will,so you have the choice to listen or not.I'm mad already and also tend to be a bit intrusive too,so reading minds wouldn't be such a stretch anyway.

5.) Drunk confessions, are they the things people can't bring themselves to say sober or just crazy ramblings of an influenced and intoxicated mind?

I have always believed that the things that people say when their drunk,is the truth they don't usually have the guts to say.I know that is true about me.Alcohol takes away rational thinking,so that's why we tend to be the exact opposite of our usual selves when we're drunk.I like it.

6.) What brings out the worst in you?

When someone doesn't want to listen to my point of view.It makes me so damn mad,I feel like my head will explode!

7.) Do you think long distance relationships work? Have you ever been in one before?


I have never been in one.I would personally never be able to have a long distance relationship,because I crave daily human contact with my love,and I am also a jealous bitch (the first step is admitting you have a problem ~ don't judge me) so I would go crazy thinking up all kinds of weird cheating scenarios.It wouldn't work for me,at all.

{Questions courtesy of Wednesday Weirdness}

2 Comments:

Ashly Star said...

Great answers! I enjoyed reading them. :)

Happy Wednesday!

ecotorium said...

Love! the "don't judge me". HA!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin