Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Morning Madness,sort of

It has been a very hectic Monday morning at work,that I only realised now that I did my 100th post on Friday,and in just little more than a month!I rock!In my own mind,at least.

I'm one of the select few (it seems) that don't own a home computer,because in all honesty,I don't really like computers all that much,and mostly just use it for work.So I only post during the week,and therefor tend to be very behind on all the other incredible bloggers,who keep up to date posts going,even on weekends.

I got tagged on Sunday,by the adorable Snickerdoodle Champagne,and only now have gotten the chance to do it.So here goes.

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag other people.

1) What are the 3 things you would save out of your burning house?
My family photos,my cat and my purse (since my purse contains most of my important stuff anyway)

2) What was the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Dark Hollow by John Connolly

3) Do you nap a lot?
Once in a blue moon,like yesterday afternoon,and only because my headache forced me into bed

4) Who was the last person you hugged?
My boyfriend

5) What is your current obsession/addiction?
My little nephew

6) What is the last thing you said out loud? To my boss "These people are such assholes."And he agreed

7) What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Facebook,X17 Online,Evilbeet,Sasha is a Monster and Check my Secret

8) What was the last item you bought? A new watch battery

9) What is your most challenging goal?
To not strangle my boyfriend during PMS

10) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be?
That's easy,in Hermanus

11) Favorite Vacation spot?
South Africa's West Coast,like Yzerfontein or Elands' Bay

12) Say something to the person who tagged you:
Even though we don't know each other personally,you're an awesome blogger,and I look forward to reading everything you have to say

13) Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: Highlighting my hair,even though I know it messes up my hair

14) What is your favorite item of clothing?
A jersey my mother knit for me

15) Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?!
I actually don't own that many pairs of shoes,because I have terrible feet to get shoes for,but I have this plain pair of little black boots,that were very inexpensive,look good with every long pant,and are extremely comfortable.

16) Name one thing you can not live with out:
My boyfriend (cliché,but very true)

17) What do you envy?
Heiresses,I would love to be able to just spend all day just worrying about my next outfit.Carefree

18) If you could only have one 3 course meal for eternity,what would it be?
For starters - prawn cocktail,main course - lasagne,dessert - malva pudding with vanilla ice cream.

So,that was quite painless,and since this is a game of tagging,here are the people I'm tagging:

* Creative Kerfuffle
*Chele
*Drollgirl
*Mmmadrid
*Belette

4 Comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Ooh, this is a fun one!! I love getting to know a little more about you through this meme. Thank you for the tag. I will get to work on it very soon.xo

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

Yay, good answers, that was fun to read!

creative kerfuffle said...

love this! and i've posted my answers : ) thanks for tagging me.

Chele said...

thanks for tagging me

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin