Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Me gusta short hair!


Samaire Armstrong

Elisha Cuthbert

Audrey Tautou

Random girl on Google Images {this one is a bit extreme,but I actually really like the cut}

I want any and all of these hairstyles.I'm getting a total urge to cut my hair again,even though I know what hell it is for me when I have short hair.I guess it's like when some women give birth,they quickly forget the pain afterward,and want to do it all over again.

That's kind of what it's like with me and short hairstyles.

I love short hair!

3 Comments:

drollgirl said...

oh, they are all FABULOUS!

Unknown said...

I have to admit, I love it too ...love.short.hair...and seriously thinking about chopping mine off!

Awesome Sara said...

Samarie's hair is pretty! I cut my hair like agness deyn the model from one of the vogue covers

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin