Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness


1. What makes a person sexy to you?

Their personality.I like a person who treats everyone with respect and on the same level,no matter who they are.Physically,a persons' walk has a lot to do with whether or not their sexy.To me at least.

2. When having the 'number of sex partners' talk with a potential significant other, would you be turned off if they had slept with more than a certain number of people? If yes, what is that number?

Yes,more than 25.But it all depends on how old they are.And how young they were when they lost their virginity.

3. Once and for all, pocketbook sized dogs and the people who carry them in pocketbooks. Cute or crazy?

Pocketbook sized dogs = cute.
People who carry them in pocketbooks = crazy.

4. Do you give up anything for Lent? If so, what?

I don't give up anything,because I have absolutely no will power,and I already tend to feel like a loser a lot of the time,so I really don't need yet another reason to feel like a loser.

5. If you live with someone, what is the one thing you will never let them see you do?

Ooh,this is difficult,because my boyfriend has seen most things I do.But I would have to say,take a shit.I just can't do it with anyone else {except my cat} in the room.He,however,has no problem with it.

{Questions courtesy of Wednesday Weirdness}

2 Comments:

drollgirl said...

ha! this is cute!

Awesome Sara said...

lol, i absolutely adore you!!! can i use this questionaire on my blog???

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin