Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Blues

Yes,again.I don't know if this is going to be a weekly thing now,but money woes and missing certain people has gotten me deep down in the dumps.

My weekend was very quiet and uneventful.We went to the optomotrist on Saturday and luckily everything is still a-ok,so that is a blessing.Other than that,I can't really think of too much else I feel blessed about.I sound like a whiny bitch.And you know what?I don't care.

But you all shouldn't have to be pulled into the dumps with me,so I'll leave you with some pictures from the weekend.

It's supposed to be autumn,but luckily there's still some pretty flowers around
Z (my niece),with her funky front tooth.She's trying to hide from my camera
Maya just can't resist the camera strings
On the road,early in the morning

3 Comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Hugs to you! I hope you are feeling better soon. I haven't gotten to the post office yet but I will have you know I haven't forgotten.

Awesome Sara said...

awww, i completely understand. i having the same slumy week too. we will get thru this!!! make me some origami!!!!

Hotch Potchery said...

I think there is a world wide funk occuring. I am across the world, but funk abides.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin