Monday, March 2, 2009

Seriously?!Does this seem like a good idea?

I have been wearing glasses since I was 12,and I don't know if this has happened to anyone else,but because of wearing glasses for so long,I've permanently got these dark rings under my eyes.They make me look like a drug addict of some sort,or like I've just been awake for 72 hours straight.Not pretty.In my quest to cover up these dark rings,I've gone through lots of powder,cover stick and base,but to no avail.They are never completely gone.Annalyne McCord here,has taken that quest to a whole other level.And that level is called C.R.A.Z.Y.


This is a girl who is normally totally gorgeous.So why on God's green earth would she go and do this to herself?Does she want to make herself uglier?Why the hell would she want to do that?Some of the sites I've seen this picture on seem to think this is a bad fake tan.I just think it's her make up that was screwed up beyond belief.Her make up artist was probably off for the night,Annalynne got a bit tipsy preparing for the evenings' festivities and put on her own make up.

Big mistake,BIG mistake.HUGE.

4 Comments:

drollgirl said...

looks like she went skiing on a bright sunny weekend with goggles on! bad look.

Anonymous said...

That is really bad, its got to be a makeup mistake. Did she look in the mirror before she left the house and how can her people let her go out and photographed like that.

Chicapicante said...

dont celebs have "people" for that sort of stuff?

whibley said...

i was shocked to see Annalynne Mccord like this..this is very bad..Maybe it is her make up if not for her bad tan.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin