Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today,I was sitting at work,being bored,and started stressing about how broke I'm going to be in April (my paycheck is basically already budgeted to the last cent,so nothing left for fun),when a thought struck me,like a lightning bolt.

April has a bunch of holidays.4 to be exact.Which means I will have 2 very long weekends off in April,and on April 22 South Africa is voting,and my sister just told me that will be a holiday as well.I sure hope so,that would be awesome!

And what will I be doing on all these off days?

This.

6 Comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

great plan for your holidays!!

kadler said...

Haha, I love that cat. He's pretty cute. I didn't know they laid on their backs to sleep.

And yeah, we have a bunch of holidays coming up here, but I think my recent dental bills will cancel any fun trips I might have taken instead. Boo!

Anonymous said...

dont worry Im pretty much broke for april too.. lol..

oh and have you seen the move yet
[Twilight] its great, but so far I say the book is WAAAAYYY better..
I totally suggest ordering it online.. if you like to read, you'll love it

Awesome Sara said...

i'm broke for april too. you're not alone. at least blogging is free

drollgirl said...

GIVE. ME. THAT. CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jules said...

that cat is so cute, i love it when my cat curls up on her back, so cute.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin