Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness


1. What is one thing one of your closest friends does that drives you batshit crazy?

My very close friend is supercalifragifuckingcrazy jealous of her boyfriend.No matter how much he reassures her of his complete love and total fidelity,she refuses to let him out of her sight,and there was a time where he could literally go nowhere without her in tow.It drives me batshit crazy,because I know this is all in her mind,and he would never do anything to hurt her.I've talked to her about it a million times,but she always reverts back to her old crazy ways.

2. When buying a new sex toy, what are the features you look for that you absolutely have to have?

I've never bought one for myself,but I would have to say it should be able to arouse me,but not too quickly.I don't want sex with myself to go by quickly,though it usually does {that's the downside to knowing your body too well}.Just shows,no sex is ever perfect.Or else I'm just a fussy bitch.

3. If you woke up the opposite gender for one day, what would be the biggest downside to that for you?

Having to shave my face.It's horrible shaving all the places {or at least waxing most of the places} we do as women,but I would never want to have to shave my face.It looks really tedious and my skin would probably break out in the worst rashes know to man.

4. Do you use curse words in front of children?

Yes,unfortunately.My niece keeps telling me not to,but it's second nature.I have to mention that,and I might be totally wrong on this,I see curse words as using God's name in vain.You know,using God's name as a curse word,or Jesus.That I never use,and dispise hearing other people use it.Other words like fuck and shit,to me,are man-made words,and was never used in the olden times,so I don't actually see them as all that bad.If I was really upset and used the word 'fudge' instead of 'fuck',it would have the same meaning anyway,whether it's a nicer word or not.

5. If you were zapped with a laser and turned into an animated character, what Disney movie would you hate to play a part in?

Ratatouille,because I fucking hate rats.Stupid Disney,trying to make rats look all cute.

6. How would you react to your partner answering a phone call or text message during foreplay or intercourse?

Well,this has happened,and I wasn't mad,but it was a phone call,so it could've been an emergency.If he had answered a text message,I would've gone Lorena Bobbitt on his ass.

7. What are three things you want to try doing but haven't yet? (They can be sexual or non-sexual, doesn't matter.)

1. Have sex every day for a month.
2. Jog for at least 2km,without falling over,dead.
3. To not be so critical of my boyfriend or myself.

{Questions courtesy of Wednesday Weirdness}

1 Comment:

Ashly Star said...

Awesome answers! I enjoyed reading them.

Love the picture of the girl shaving too, that's cool.

Happy Wednesday!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin