Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Last of the Mohicans


This ^ is what my sister and I did to JC's hair on Saturday night.She was supposed to shave it all off,but we decided to give him a little bit of a mohawk,although his hair is still way too short for a real one.All as a joke of course.Well,now he kind of refuses to shave it off.I actually like it.Makes him look like a tough guy.But even though he refuses to shave it off (just to annoy everyone around him),the real problem is,he also doesn't want to gel it or make it look like a decent mohawk.

So it basically looks like someone shaved the sides of his head while he was asleep.And I think that's what I should do with the rest.

4 Comments:

ecotorium said...

I totally LOVE hair like this!!

drollgirl said...

um, it is kind of cute!!!!!

creative kerfuffle said...

lol. i've always admired people who had the balls to wear a mohawk. back in the day (like 20 freaking years ago) when i was in college i had one side of my head shaved--sort of like cyndi lauper.

Awesome Sara said...

omg that is so sexy!!! i love hair like that on guys, so rockstar.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin