Thursday, April 30, 2009

Maru...again


I wrote about Maru at the very beginning of my blog (a whole 5 months ago ~ lol,it feels a lot longer),but I just discovered a video of his again,and once again,I have been attacked by the adorableness that is Maru.

This cat has talent,more than a lot of humans.He kind of reminds me of a fat dude that smokes a lot of weed and then likes to explore stuff.

Look at the video,and his pictures,and tell me you don't also freak on him.Even just a little.Go on,I dare you.

9 Comments:

sexypoet said...

i LOVE this cat!! the one of him jumping in and out of the box and also the one of him running at the boxes and sliding across the floor with his head stuck were my favorites until this one.. thank you for posting this.

Kitty Stampede said...

I love MARU!!! He is great, and I love that one with him jumping out of the box from all different angles. You are so right about him seeming like a stoner just doing random silly, little things...hilarious!

Kitty Stampede said...

plus i love how he's so chubbins...he's freaking adorable as all heck! i want to squeeze him to pieces...its funny how much of a celeb cat he is!!

drollgirl said...

i am squealing and making all sorts of inappropriate laughing and honking sounds while watching this at work!!! i love this cat more and more, every time i see him (except i assumed it was a girl!) ! and the first shot you have of him? LOVE IT!!!

Awesome Sara said...

i love this cat!!! i love the name, the face, the fur, the cuteness, all of it!!!

creative kerfuffle said...

i love cats anyway, but this guy cracks me the hell up! i love your description of him! LOL if i were a cat i'd be maru!

La Belette Rouge said...

Maru is sooooooooo cute. I arrived late. I have never seen Maru before.

ecotorium said...

What an odd cat. Loves it! Thanks!!

Kitty Stampede said...

Where are you woman??? I miss your posts!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin