Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I like...

BIG WINDOWS!

Especially if you have a house by the sea,beautiful mountains,or basically anywhere with a good view,I think it is a crime to not have big windows.I've seen plenty of houses in the most amazing spots,but with the tiniest little windows,that make them look like mental health hospitals or something.The whole point of a house in a nice place,is to be able to enjoy the view.That's where these babies come in:





I mean,really,who wouldn't want a place with windows (and views) like this?

7 Comments:

kadler said...

I completely agree. I chose my current apartment because two walls are all window. I love the light and the view, but it gets a little hot in the summer. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can I win the lottery so I can buy one those!!!!!!!!!

Kitty Stampede said...

Oh me too!!! The first and 3rd are my absolute favs...itd be soo cool on a super rainy day!!

xnapoleonx said...

Some really beautiful pictures!
Big windows are awesome, but they can get your energy bill quite high if its a cold winter

Angela Tolsma said...

I LOVE BIG WINDOWS!! It's the reason I can never live in a basement suite! I stole a couple of the pictures for my collection!

Gabby said...

Gorgeous pictures! That last one = amazing.

Awesome Sara said...

i want to take a sledge hammer to my wall just to have a big window!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin