Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm sorry

You are probably tired as hell of my family pictures,so I apologise beforehand,but I just found these old pictures of my eldest nephew,and well,his cute little face just cheers me up to no end,so please indulge me.

These were taken when he was about 2-3 years old.The blondest (is that a word?),naughtiest little boy I know,but such a little cuddler and charmer as well.He is only 5 now,but will already compliment the ladies on how good they smell,how pretty they look or how generally awesome they are.

How the hell they got him to sit still on that horse,I will never know
Ready for some snowball throwing action


Spending the day in the vineyards,eating lots,and lots of grapes,you end up dirty like this

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable...

Kitty Stampede said...

super cutie!! love those photos...mmmmm....grapes.

drollgirl said...

LADY KILLER!!! he is adorable! ay yi yi, he is going to be T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!

Elizabeth Marie said...

He's ADORABLE! Looks like he should be a little abercrombie model haha!

Awesome Sara said...

dont apologize!!! u have a gorgeous family!

Kristen said...

i want to pinch his cheeks! he's adorable!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin