Thursday, May 14, 2009

Life on this Thursday



...is pretty much like the guys' in the picture.Like I mentioned before,my lovely mom gave me the lovely flu,and now I'm sitting at work feeling like I've been run over by a freight train,and barely breathing,because that is the only way I can keep myself from going into coughing fits.My body is seriously aching in places that haven't been felt in a while,it feels like I did a shitload of exercise,and well,everyone who knows me,knows that will never happen.

There is one light point to my day though.It's raining.Although this makes me want to be in bed,sleeping,even more.I keep thinking about how I'm going to put on my PJ's and climb into my comfy bed,as soon as I get home.That thought will just have to keep me going.

Ugh,I've never been good at this whole 'be patient' thing,though.It's going to be a long ass afternoon.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Feel better hun!

cybeel said...

take a good sleep tonight and get well soon :)

Angela Tolsma said...

I hope you feel better soon! The flu is the worst

creative kerfuffle said...

ugh--i hope you feel better. it sucks being sick! but, i almost feel like it should rain when you feel sick because otherwise it's a nice day you can't enjoy. plus, i just like the rain : )

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better!!!

xnapoleonx said...

Sounds very much the same as how I felt this week

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin