Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I TOTALLY AGREE



I will be honest,I hate cleaning the apartment.I love it when it's clean,but I hate doing it.The place always feels cleaner if someone else does it for me.Laziness and procrastination run deep in my veins,and together,they cause the somewhat deshevelled look my apartment tends to have.Not necessarily dirty,just a bit rough around the edges.

I (unfortunately) have to clean up after work on Thursday,because Friday my best friends are coming to stay at our place,and I don't want them sleeping in (or inbetween) dust bunnies.My bestie is a bit of a neat freak,and constantly cleans,so I feel like an ass for being so lazy.

But I still don't wana do it!

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate cleaning too! Hubby ends up doing most of it because I am too lazy to do it.

Anonymous said...

Good call! Cleaning sucks but I always feel so content after it's done!

drollgirl said...

Laziness and procrastination run deep in my veins, too!!!!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Cleaning sucks ass. I'm sorry! I wish we were millionares so we could have live in maids! YESSSS.

creative kerfuffle said...

we are sisters--laziness and procrastination---i think it's a genetic thing.

Chele said...

I get my boyfriend to clean...

Chele said...

I get my boyfriend to clean...

alissa said...

bleah ditto. its just not fun. i like the end result...but no fun

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin