Friday, June 19, 2009

Uhm,sorry

I was gone a day and a half,and my Google Reader is currently at 333.Yes,indeed that is half of the Devils' number,and it feels like I'm going to have to make some sort of deal with the man himself to get through all these posts.

So if you don't get a comment from me on any of your recent posts...well,I'm pretty sure you won't miss me,but know that I did read it,and most likely have plenty to say about it,but just don't have the time to read,comment and act as if I'm actually doing 'real' work.

{Normal commenting shall commence next week.Thank you!}

5 Comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

yikes that's allot to catch up on.

je_suis_hannah said...

wow, thats a lot. How many blogs do you read?

drollgirl said...

i have missed you!!! do not fret!!! it is so hard to keep up with blogs and the job -- i am kind of losing my mind over trying to do it all.

i hope you have a great weekend. :) and thank you for stopping by and commenting all the time. you are fab. :)

Awesome Sara said...

what the hell is a google number??? i'm sorry i have been such a jerk and i havent been visiting. i miss you.

creative kerfuffle said...

: ) i've actually been feeling the same way. i'm trying to catch up on all my blog reading/commenting tonight. and, i do miss your comments when you're gone : )

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin