Friday, July 24, 2009

Goodbye



I've got some rather bad news.Well,bad news for me,not so much for you.My boss told me yesterday that I will have to go to our other branch,since the manager there is going on a 3 month sabbatical,and I am the only person at work that they can afford to send down there to fill in.This is all very good and well,but there's one little problem - NO INTERNET.Yes,you read that right,NO INTERNET.

This other branch of ours is a very small part of the whole business,and doesn't use (or need) a lot of modern technology.So even though there is a computer there,it only has the basic programmes on it.I feel like I am going back in time to the Stone Age or something.I have to tell you,it's not a good feeling.

So yes,I will be leaving you all for a while,but will post whenever I can,which I'm guessing won't be a lot,since I also don't have a computer at home.Yes,I am one of the very few people who still don't have a home computer.

I am going to miss you all,and can't wait for this hell to be over (the hell that will officially start on Monday) - wish me luck!

14 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see you go! Hope you come back soon.

Good luck with covering and coping without the internet.

Anonymous said...

Aww. We'll miss you! Have fun and come back soon!

Anonymous said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooo! you were like my first blog friend!! I'll miss you so much!

La Belette Rouge said...

What everyone else said and my own Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I miss you already. Get your boss to get you a home computer. Three months is a long time. Waaaaaaaaaaah!!! Well, I will be here when you get back. Know that you will be missed.xoxo

Another Ordinary Girl said...

I can't believe you are going to be gone for 3 months! You can't go!!!!!!

Angela Tolsma said...

OMG thats horrible!

I hope the position is good and that you have fun. But I am going to miss your b logging and comments

Mouchois said...

I'll be waiting on your return!
I'm sad because I just discovered your blog. :(

creative kerfuffle said...

holy shit. this totally BLOWS! i am going to miss you...you are coming back though right? i mean you just aren't going to be posting/emailing for 3 months, but then you'll be back. right??? omg, take care of yourself. sniff sniff...WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kadler said...

Omg, I'm so sorry! Good luck!

Ash said...

That sucks!

Hope to see you back here soon.

drollgirl said...

i am so sad. i will miss you and hope you come back soon.

Daniel Alejandro Romano said...

We will be here waiting for you to come. Good luck with that, and come back soon!

Graffitis, Street Art and Me

rachaelgking said...

Oh, wow! Good luck hon... I would die! :-)

Kitty Stampede said...

Oh God. That blows!!! I left my job with internet where I used to do all my blogging...now I don't blog as much when I'm home.
You have to get a computer WOMAN...Hope the new job is going well. Good Luck!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin