Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness


I've only just gotten on the bandwagon of Wednesday Weirdness,after seeing it being done by many of the bloggers that I religiously read every day.

Here are my answers:

1.) Do you drive with your hands at 10 and 2 on the wheel?

You're going to laugh,but I don't drive at all.I'm only in the beginning stages of learning,and it's not going well.I am not only a nervous passenger,but an extremely nervous driver (if a driver is what I can be called).

2.) How long do you keep cards given to you on birthdays and holidays before throwing them away? If you don't throw them out, what do you do with them?

I don't throw them away,I just keep them in a box.I'm extremely unpopular,so it isn't a very big box (and also,most of my family live close by,so they don't even bother with cards - cheapskates).

3.) If, when you die, you could will any one of your characteristics to your children (child/future children), what would it be and why?

My willingness to try and get along with all types of people.I think that is a very important characteristic to have.

4.) What is the best personality trait you got from your mother and the best personality trait that you got from your father?

From my mother - being stubborn and willing to speak my mind.
From my father - compassion and ability to get along with all types of people (as seen above).

5.) What is something that you wish you had a better understanding of?

Investment and stock markets.I really wish I understood what the hell they are talking about,because I bet that would be helpful to know about in the long run.

6.) What makes you nervous?

Except for the occasional pregnancy scare,I usually get nervous when I think I might have hurt someone's feelings.

7.) What is the strangest household object that you have ever or would ever use for help in masturbation?

One of those rubber finger covers you use in needlework to protect your finger?Well,it adds a nice bit of texture to the DIY experience.

8.) What do you have sitting on the countertop in your bathroom?

A book
Perfume
Body Lotion
Painkillers
Extra toiletpaper
Blush

That was fun!I'll definitely be making this a regular Wednesday post.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin