Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yay,yay,another interview!

I'm slowly,but surely finding more blogs that I love,and a lovely lady from a blog I discovered only yesterday,has honored me with an interview.So,withour further ado,let's do this!

1 - What is your most embarrassing moment?

At my final dance as a senior in high school,they had set up a little boat with sea sand all around it,to make it look like we were at the beach.This was where the pictures were to be taken.I had gotten my first contacts especially for the dance,because I didn't want to go with my glasses.And I'm not used to high heels,so disaster was inevitable.As I was climbing into the little boat with my partner and parents,my right shoes' heel snagged on the side of the boat,and I fell face first into the sand.With the whole senior class and their partners watching.So yeah,that was pretty mortifying.

2 - What is your favourite type of music?

Anything that I can dance too or sing along with.So most rock or pop.

3 - Describe your ideal man?

He has to be really honest,must have a very good sense of humor,a steady and reliable job and he must be very touchy feely.I hate it when guys don't like to show affection,even when you're alone with them.Looks-wise,it wouldn't hurt for him to have a nice pair of hands and super smooth,tan skin.That always gets me.

4 - What is your favourite car?

Ford Mustang Shelby GT500.Eleanor baby!

5 - If you got stuck on a deserted island who would you want with you?

My boyfriend,for sure.Because although my best friend is a great conversationist,I don't see myself starting to bat for my own team anytime soon.And one never knows how long you'll be stuck on that island.

Thanks for the cool questions Leanne!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin