Monday, February 9, 2009

Color me brown


I have had these highlights in my hair since I think October/November last year,so you can just imagine the kind of regrowth I am rocking at the moment.Previously,I vowed that I would cover the highlights with a very normal (aka.boring) brown colour,in order for my real hair colour to start growing out,without constantly having to worry about the dreaded regrowth.

I haven't seen my natural hair colour since I was 18,and I always tend to have outlandish colours in my hair.It's either jetblack,very blonde,red,nearly purple,or some outlandish mixture of the lot.So I'm very ready to just go plain for a bit,and cut down on unneccessary hair maintenance,because I am in fact the laziest person when it comes to making my hair look pretty.

I hope to God that the colour is dark enough to cover the blonde,but not so dark that I end up looking like the long lost Adams sibling.Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

good luck!

kiddo

Unknown said...

lol ...good luck. I'm kind of the same with hair maintenance ...it's such a chore. I hope it turns out fabulous!

La Belette Rouge said...

Penny: Good luck with your hair!!!

Thank you so much for entering my contest!:-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin